Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Well . . .

First off, I really need to work on my "titles" of these posts. How boring!

Well . . . I have been eating like crap. Not crap per se . . . but just very little interspersed with crap (McDonalds Big Mac on Monday for lunch!!). The reason for this is my lack of drive and motivation has stopped me from grocery shopping, therefore no real eating.

Not really eating breakfast, then having salad for lunch and I'm not even sure what I've been having for dinner! lol. I have been eating eggs for breakfast, lunch and dinner when necessary lol. So easy.

With baseball Mondays and Tuesdays directly after work lots of the days, I've been meeting my husband at a restaurant for a beer and food before the games. Crap!  (That's stopping effective immediately! That's how I gained 30 lbs. when I first started dating him!)

"Quick" fast-food burgers out sometimes for lunch or dinner. Crap!

And when I'm at home and don't have appropriate real food in the house, I just don't eat.

All of this needs to stop. Immediately.

Effective now - uhm nope Friday - uhm nope - Saturday! Yes, Saturday! Effective Saturday groceries will once again be brought into the house. Meals will be planned and prepared. Life will return to normal.

On a another positive note, I have done my running. I ran 3 times last week. Then I ran trail on Sunday with friends and some new ladies. Which was great because they have been racing some of the trail races I have on my "one day" list, so it was nice talking to them about it. I ran with Blue on Tuesday morning before work. I will run tonight after work and Saturday and Sunday! Glad to get that back on track. I have my whole schedule planned and stuck to my fridge.

Hope everyone else is doing great. And I'm thinking about "our Ironwoman to be" and hope things are on track for you!!  Heading into taper I assume . . .

Hi to everyone and don't forget to comment!

1 comment:

  1. Glad the training is going well...Hopefully I can join in on some of these runs.
    Me ~ my workout routine is in full flow now...and I'm just loving working out in this heat 3-4 days a week! Have you been in your pool at all? I was thinking of coming by next week with SPencer. My eating has been okay...BUT, the damn drinks are the problem! Ive moved away from coolers (for the most part) and now LOVEN Candy Apple Martinis.......Yummy! Hope to see you soon! Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete