Tuesday, May 12, 2009

6 a.m. comes waaayyy too early!

Well, I was scheduled to run this a.m. but when I woke up I realized there was no way I was getting out of bed. Man, was I tired. I hate having to work . . . If I didn't have to go to work, I'd be able to run at a normal time of the morning like say 8 or 9 a.m. or whenever I wanted!

I think not being able to get up this a.m. was a result of not sleeping AT ALL on Saturday night. Major case of insomnia . . . after my race at 6:30 that night. Wondered if it had anything to do with the race?? I went to bed at midnight, tossed and turned, got up around 2 a.m. and caught up on shows on my PVR for almost 4 hours. Decided I should try and sleep . . . that lasted for about 1 hour. Got up, got coffee, went down to cheer on my fellow runners during the Mississauga Marathon. Napped a couple times during the day for an hour each.

Weird eh?! 

Oh well . . . I'll still be running at 6:00  . . . it will just be P.M. not A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment