Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Definitely a problem

Blogging is not natural for me . . . luckily I don't have to worry about others waiting for me to post things - ahahaha!

Maybe one day . . .

So just briefly - everything seems to be going smoothly - knock on wood. Friday night finished an 18km training run on the trails. My IT band feels good. Stretching and icing (when I remember) just to be safe. Bought "The Stick", use it regularly, like it. Still want to go for a full sports massage soon, sometime in September. Body is really tight - hamstrings and calves tight, tight, tight.

No time to continue today . . . at work and they seem to want me to do work here? go figure.

1 comment:

  1. welcome back, and yes, work can get in the way lol. glad things are going well though! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete