Monday, April 6, 2009

monday . . . need i say more . . .

Oh Monday . . . Not the best start to a week I've had.

Very busy exhausting weekend. I was supposed to run Saturday a.m. - my 7 km run to see how my IT band was doing. . . but the WIND! OMG - 50-60 km winds - not a hope in hell I was running in that.

So instead I ran on Sunday night after a 4-hour night sleep. Wow, did not mean to do that, but . . . oh well. Had a busy day, out all day got home at 6:30 p.m. Decided if I didn't run that night I wasn't because of the REALLY CRAPPY weather we were about to get hit with. So I went. Ended up doing a decent 7.8 kms. Felt good, IT band felt ok running and after.

But today, my legs are sore. Not muscle sore when I move or walk but sore when I run my hand over them massage like . . . its not good. It's actually pissing me off. Thinking about getting "The Stick" - heard that was a good investment?? Anyone??

I'm sooo tired today. So I'm outta here.

Let's hope Tuesday is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment