Friday, April 17, 2009

Ooops

So I didn't come back to update - sorry!

Well it's Friday. Woohooo!

Monday night I did a laser therapy session then went for my 8km run. All went well. Felt great, IT band was good. All in all a good run. A little chilly with the wind and no sun but definitely not winter.

Tuesday - ran my "crescents" 4.6 km - done in 28 mins. Good stuff! I had a great run. Did it as soon as I got home so I was home and finished and ready to start my night by 6:30 p.m. Awesome! Then did weights on Wednesday. Not sure yet if the weights - specifically squats and lunges - are contributing to my IT band problem. Just irritating it, not the cause. But I won't give it up because I need to strengthen those muscles because THAT I believe is the problem. Thursday off - we went shopping. Friday - 6 a.m. 3 km run just to loosen up. I wasn't too happy running that early but . . . it's really a habit I should get into. Tonight another laser therapy session. And I just realized I forgot my shorts! AArrrggghhh!  This will mean I need to stop at home - gonna make me late.

I've been reading a lot of really good blogs. A lot of people out there doing this. I need to figure out how to make this page "prettier". Add some stuff like pictures and better bordered boxes, etc. 

See you all - have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog Michele, and for being crowd support yesterday! :D It was such a great race, despite the end result. Hope your IT band is healing up -- too bad the trade off of going to the 10k resulted in crummy weather for you! Good luck, and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete