Monday, April 18, 2011

An apology . . .

For those adoring fans of my writing, I need to apologize for being so quiet. I know you are somewhat used to hearing from me on Mondays . . . But I had a bit of a busy weekend and then ran out of time. I also don't have my thoughts organized yet.  :-( 

I've been doing a lot of reading and it seems to have all vanished into my brain and is refusing to come out. I have a few ideas for a couple of posts but it will take me a few days at least to get it put together. So in the meantime, you're getting this sorry excuse for a post.

Keep strong, eat well, walk when you can, take it one day at a time.

And btw if I don't start getting some damn comments I'm going to have go back to emails where you people were being somewhat sociable!

I must go and get some sleep. I've semi promised myself and Blue a run in the a.m. If you would like another read, here is my latest post about our last run  last run with Blue.

Good night Jon boy . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment